View Single Post
Old 09.29.2011, 11:44 AM   #12
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I agree about that the Cure is more pop than r`n`r-band.

I donīt know very much about RīnīR Hall of fame and Iīm not even interested to know about that. But what comes into my mind about that is maybe it was founded by someone who thought Rīn`R is too dangerous and if we put it into the "museum", it changes a little bit less dangerous (If I remember correct Stooges get into Rīn`R-Hall of fame recently)? If it is that way then maybe many politicians still donīt understand that the people who play dangerous music not very often put the bomb anywhere (of course there are exceptions for example part of the norwegian black metal scene). Or then Rīn`R- Hall of Fame was founded by person who thought Rīn`r deserved also same kind of "cultural recognitions" as for example classic music had or any other art form. Of course itīs kind of good thing Rock is not "lower cultural form" that much as it has been.

Anyway, I think rock-music donīt need such recognitions. Iīm very glad there is still something that a man canīt put into "cage". The Stooges Raw Power is still very dangerous album although the Stooges are in Rīn`R Hall of Fame.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|