View Single Post
Old 12.09.2015, 10:36 AM   #38
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
how you feel about Soundgarden NR? they seem to be ignored in this discussion. I still feel they were fantastic. Badmotorfinger and Superunknown are both classics to me. untouchable albums.

they were the only band in that "scene" that I was never really into. The only thing I ever owned by them was their singles collection. What was it? Down On The A-Sides or something? They were kind of a singles band to me. I liked some of their singles, but they were never a band that I wanted to listen to for the duration of an album. I don't know. I can't even really say why. Just never fully clicked. But yeah, I liked most of their singles, liked the stuff he did w/ Temple Of The Dog, liked some of his solo stuff. But not a "fan" of Soundgarden proper.