View Single Post
Old 12.02.2009, 11:02 AM   #30255
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
sorry knox but that is a ridiculous statement. jessica biel is a performer, an actor, and her JOB is to be as made up as poissible, looking a sfabulous as possible, when she goes out to promote her movies. that chick with the water bottles is beautiful., but if you let the team of people that put jessica biel together (makeup, clothing, hair, etc.) go to work on her she would look just as glam and "fake" and whatever.

funny how posting pictures iof chunky chicks with big butts gets me grief from people who say that it is ugly and gross and nasty and "her as sis too big" and then posting pics of skinny chicks gets the same reaction! TYoo skinny, too thin, too waif, ooohh.

weird stuff the internets.

the way i see its her job to perform and act, being made up is not necessarily a part of it. perhaps what it says about me is that i personally prefer people who look more natural rather than all glammed up. If the girl would look just as glammed up as the celebrity if she had a team doing that, then why am I supposed to worship the celebrity's "beauty" any more than I do hers, when I can see through that. But that is just me, I am more interested in real people than celebrities, this whole celebrity worshipping never really got to me. I am not interested in that commercial fantasy of a public persona.

as for the internets, i am not criticizing you, you can post whatever you like but you can't expect everyone to like it. Perhaps they just don't expect this to be a forum where you will be seeing photos of half naked women all around.

It doesn't bother me, you are entitled to post anything, but as for womens bodies we're already bombarded with them everywhere else, so for me it's just like ..... butt butt butt whatever butt tits let's just scroll down hoping to find something else.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|