View Single Post
Old 02.25.2010, 11:13 PM   #44
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
I run a bit.... well, let's say I recently started again after slacking for too long. I've never been really fanatic, my best period was a couple of years ago when I would run 10km in about 55 minutes 2-3 times a week.

At the moment I'm far away from that and really need to push myself to put on my trainers sometimes, whereas in the past there were weeks when I'd feel the urge to go out running every day. I guess that feeling will come back again when my condition has improved a bit and the weather gets gradually better.

Running during winter is just shit, there's either too much snow (=slippery roads) or too much rain. I don't mind running in the rain during spring or summer, but during cold winters... fuck that.

Somebody should bump this thread in the summer to motivate us all!

Yeah....I'm a lucky sob living on Vancouver Island. I remember what winters were like in Manitoba and Ontario. It rains a lot here, but I can handle that. Dressing in 5 layers, sock on cock, facemask on, icicles forming all over my eyebrows - that was never fun when I lived elsewhere.