View Single Post
Old 05.09.2006, 07:29 PM   #47
RdTv
invito al cielo

RdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's asses
To most of the posts on here: heard and agreed.

You ever get the feeling that someone likes to make you feel awkward in a conversation. This is the worst, someone who in your mind thrives on manipulation of communication and conversation. Their millieu seems to be crisis and drama. The must create it. They need it. I can't stand folks like this, they obviously know you are feeling very awkward, and yet they keep talking their shit to further perpetuate this wheel of negativity. its different than the general ignorance and stupidity that truncated and you others have noted, what I experience from some people is a cruel, intentional lack of discernment. When it's all over I feel like the devil has just given me the cold shoulder on a handjob and I say this because I am probably the fool for engaging in these devoid chats, I give people the benefit of the doubt so I don't become the snobbish ass, and then they realize this and try to slide their perverbial "it" in my pervebial "poop chute".
RdTv is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|