View Single Post
Old 02.06.2009, 02:48 PM   #126
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I believe PS3 to be a better system, that will most likely dominate 360 down the road. I just think its capabilities are better, and with the option of installing linux (easily/legally) as an OS, it seems like a world of homebrew is (easily/legally) opened up. Plus Blue-Ray player as nice bonues, and you dnt have to pay extra for internet like on the 360.

The free online play is actually awful compared to the 360. I'd rather pay 50 bucks a year and get better online service. I mean...to an extent it's a plus, but after playing Metal Gear Online, I seriously want better servers. Anywho, I heard 360 actually has the better graphics, though ps3 has blu-ray which in turn can make games a lot! better. What sucks is that the developers have 5 times the space of a normal DVD but are too lazy to use it all. I mean Metal Gear 4 could've been so much better if they took the time to work on it. I'm a PS3 fan though, I think it has better games(even though most of them are now on 360) and a better control. The XBOX control is only good for 1 thing, and that is 1st person shooters.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|