View Single Post
Old 04.21.2014, 01:02 PM   #6472
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
Warpaint-lp.

I was disappointed with this record.. I've just had to accept the reality that the Warpaint sound that I like was their edgier, heavier, live version circa 2009 when they focused more on guitar feedback. Its ok, there are a lot of bands that I've had to accept this, and abandon all hope for studio albums and instead embrace bootlegs of live performances BUT, I though Warpaint had some serious potential. Seems I was wrong, on their records they wanted to sound more like Haim and less like PJ Harvey

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|