View Single Post
Old 02.11.2015, 02:47 AM   #195
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Again, kanye is totally free to his lame opinions and the grammys are total shit but let beck have his award. Kanye increasingly comes across as petty and immature and if that's what he going for whatever but i prefer my artists to.have substance instead of being class clowns. Also fuck beyonce sick of everybody have to worship at her idol. Chick was lame ten years ago and lame now. I bet she is embarrassed at kanye nonsense. Attention kanye: the grammys are lame,why give any fucks about it if your're legitimately concerned with art? Im done ranting. And to appease severian YES I HAVE LISTENED TO KANYE ON YOUTUBE to honestly check him out and im just not feeling it which makes his personality even more annoying to me.but hey, i can admit that i am often a hater but I NEVER HATE WITHOUT HONESTLY CHECKING SHIT OUT FIRST

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|