View Single Post
Old 04.20.2011, 07:59 AM   #132
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
^hmm true. But I have sort of an addictive personality...sooo...yeh.....

Also speaking of morphine....well...not really morphine....but I had xanax the other day for the first time. It was fantastic. But....yeh. the good thing is that I know the person who sells it, but I don't really talk to him anymore. But he knows me and I can keep it straight business with him so it won't be hard for me to find. yeah. That shit's pretty good.

xanax (mouth is watering) are the best of all drugs I have tried and the hardest to come off of as well as the easiest to become dependant upon. Especially if you smoke some green. It kicks it in. You feel a warm wash of happiness wash over you. Problem is if u take em everyday your tolerance becomes insane.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|