View Single Post
Old 04.27.2013, 03:09 AM   #108
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
(sway sounds on)

Reanalyzing the recent Kim interview...the whole thing is cheesy and seems littered with spite. I love how it mentions it being an insult of sorts to state someone looks younger than their age, and looking good for ones age being the better compliment...I can agree...but then it stresses the whole "young suitors" thing. So cheesy. That whole article was garbage. Hate to see the legacy of such a fantastic band end in such a state of drama. Drama that ultimately should be no one's (and sure, I'm contradicting myself a bit but being that it was printed I had to read it. Curiousity is a wonderful/terrible thing) business sans those directly involved.

Props to Thurston for refusing (thus far...) to discuss the subject.

(sway sounds off)