View Single Post
Old 05.20.2009, 02:39 PM   #56
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

TheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Hahaha.

MadCapLaughs, look up interviews with Zoot Horn Rollo, he repeatedly mentions the Beatles and Hendrix being fans.

"Safe as Milk" was, upon its release, John Lennon's favorite album. With the original LP release of this album, a "Safe as Milk" sticker was featured, and there's a famous picture (famous to Beefheart fans anyway) of Lennon laying in his apartment on a couch and reading a magazine, with two "Safe as Milk" stickers on the doors of a cupboard in the background.

And so on and so forth.

When you get a chance, read some interviews at this site:
http://www.freewebs.com/teejo/

It's the best.

Saramkrop, I have no idea what you're talking about in regards to wikipedia and MBV. All I know is that wikipedia is wrong a lot, MBV suck a lot, and I usually know what I'm talking about.

ah thank you sir! i will check it out as soon as im outta work and no longer feeling like killing myself.
TheMadcapLaughs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|