View Single Post
Old 03.06.2016, 01:45 AM   #1022
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

TheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's asses
All I'm saying is that Kendrick has totally destroyed Kanye for me. Very ardent supporter of Mr. West and many nights have been spent arguing his validity. But Kendrick totally took the feel of Pablo and upped it 1000%. Getting hard to defend Kanye after seeing it done the way its supposed to be done by Corn Row Kenny.

By the way, a total lurker here. Always come around to catch new stuff (Vince Staples etc etc). Might contribute more if I feel the urge. Hip hop is the only music coming out nowadays that I care about.

Would love to have an in-depth over view of the Nas discography if anyone's interested.

EDIT: Also I am very interested in Young Thug. I really do see how his delivery is cutting edge but I'm sick of dumb ass raps all about pussy. Maybe he'll listen to To Pimp a Butterfly and drop an actual LP.
TheDom is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|