View Single Post
Old 03.21.2018, 11:00 AM   #22403
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
That is true. Id actually forgotten about that til you mentioned it. VGod knows why jhe thought that was a good idea.
i read some articles about the editing of the movie and apparently the weinsteins demanded cut upon cut. the story was supposed to be an hour longer. i’d like to believe it would have worked better that way, one of my complaints about this movie is that it appears overly compressed

and maybe that cut was a kind of shorthand to make up for something else, or maybe it was supposed to appear in some sort of context and couldn’t so they slapped it together that way.

now that the weinsteins are being sold for parts maybe scorsese can buy it back and reedit xD
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|