View Single Post
Old 08.06.2009, 06:45 PM   #50
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
PA, don't get down like that now. It only takes some experience.

BTW, it frigthens me big time to read all these stories about first time drunk experience. you only lose your virginity once - big deal I know but still - how can you be unconscious when that happens?

my own 1st time thingie was kind of semi-awlward I guess - it was summer, I was 17, we'd been together for one year already and decided to go for it... man it was hot, so ON goes the fan... and both vag + condom turn from WET to DRY AS HELL... needless to say, it was impossible to go further and we were kinda just laughing hard at the time...

...so we braved up, sucked and licked each other for a while and after one hour made it thru... it didn't hurt her, even tho it took me a long while to cum. she didn't, and that was the first time of several others that I made sex with a virgin girl.

somehow I only seem to get virgin girls.
trips me out.