View Single Post
Old 01.06.2019, 07:26 AM   #66
Diesel
children of satan

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
***Must get Massive Attack immediately***

Oh no you dint! Marlon, oh nah you DINT' go there! Dont make me bring back the master of morals aka duh-Wayne wayanne wayans (or whichever one it is) and open a can of whoop-ass on your ass! Young maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Oof! It hurt my throat saying that. You see, truth be told people, I like to shout out loud whatever I'm writing on here. It adds a level of authenticity to this place and keeps it a bit more real. Another facet to this is the fact I like to spit every time I read an operator post: I like to slob one right on the screen sometimes. Completely out of respect for her, mind. The missus has to clean it up but it's totally worth it for that irl 4D effect that's sadly all too unfamiliar with this place for the most part.

It's strange, now I've that I've expelled this personal home truth from the cursed well of isolated bliss that is my mind, I feel like we've all bonded a little bit, yea. So what I'd like to ask you all to do as my newfound best friends is to put down your Low cd's and walk away from this unconscious nightmare you have unbeknown to yourselves befell. It's simple, just walk away. I'm not asking you to make a Hitler bonfire. I'm not asking you to nail them to a burning cross. Hell, I'm not asking you to go to Auschwitz and to recreate the Holocaust. Just..Maybe...put the cd's down... in.... a bus lane? It's ok they might not get hit by any bus. A bus could easily avoid them. Ya NEVER KNOW. Look, this is hard for me too and I understand it's a compromise for you to part with the Chris Martin cocaine comedown cover band but you have to understand it's a compromise for me too! I mean, I have to live with knowing the fact that you all walked away from a "band" you enjoy, and as you can imagine for an overltly sensitive and empathetic gender neutral pc worshipping person like myself this will be very hard. I believe in you. You can do it.

Now let's all have a group hug - even you flots - don't worry if a loose finger slips in: just see this as payback for the 12 year shit post career you have adorned us. Love you all.

-Bass player; KoRn and Deftones.
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|