View Single Post
Old 02.05.2015, 09:31 PM   #38350
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
TIRED as a motherfucker yo.. Been at work teaching fuckers ALL day and have grad school classes ALL night, and have to be up at 5AM for work again tomorrow like everyday... I don't know how the FUCK my momz did this for so many years when I was younger and she was teaching in the day time and going to university at night AND raising two kids on her own??? I'd be dead. Seriously. You women are way stronger than men AND WE KNOW IT. Why do you think we bitch and moan so damned much? Its a gift

How are you? Still celebrating?

what grades/subject do you teach? and your mom sounds badass. my mom wants to go back to school and I keep telling her to... never too late.

hahah. pretty much. this makes up for 2011 almost. almost. just waiting to get hired here... I moved from south to north central Florida a month ago and still adjusting.