View Single Post
Old 03.18.2013, 11:07 AM   #2661
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Watching Bayer v Bayern on a stream. Bayern seem to be coping with the loss of Ribery far better than they did against Arsenal. Quite brilliant goal from Gomez.

YES. shaqiri played instead. i had completely forgotten him. see, he's left-footed, and nominally a winger, though i've seen him play more often near the center instead of kroos or schweinsteiger for example. but yes yes yes. he can sub for ribéry and he's good. gomez's goal was from a perfect pass by shaqiri.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i5EHSnPHmA

now that was a fun match, i thought leverkusen pressed very well and at times overwhelmed bayern in the midfield and bottled them up in their own area, forcing them to play counterattack for much of the game-- which isn't something that bayern is used to doing-- or when they do it works better with ribéry because unlike robben he doesn't lose his head.

it wasn't a clear victory for me, could have gone either way but i'm glad munich won.

--

also i watched liverpool / southampton and damn, being a liverpool fan must be a masochistic endeavor. their defense was full of holes! i read it was cuz of carragher not playing? but damn...

and call me bananas but i thought the real edge on the liverpool attack has been the addition of coutinho, not sturridge... and coutinho didn't play very well this weekend (okay, he scored, which was nice, but he wasn't the destabilizing force i've seen him be in other matches..)

anyway nice weekend and all. how did your teams do?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|