View Single Post
Old 11.20.2022, 08:40 AM   #4346
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
haha, yes, the camera always deceives (and reveals), and then the eye of the spectator deceives too. i couldn't have guessed it was late at night, i thought it was tired commuters at the end of the workday (my own bias).

anyway i would also like to add that your street portraits are the best. i'm loving that new set of black and white photos. great subjects all, and my favorite favorite favorite composition is this one:
Hey thank you, that's one of my favourite shots. It's part of a project I've been working since Sept 2021. My friend used to run that pub, so I used to go there with my camera and just take photos of people almost every week. I now have thousands, which I am still sorting out. Some of them are on my website.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|