View Single Post
Old 12.01.2017, 11:29 AM   #899
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
What the hell??

I was making fun of Anthony Fantano. He always says the best songs are the worst. “Futura Free” is obviously the most next-level of all the next-level shit on Blonde.

I was just saying he probably likes Spiderland but doesn’t like “Good Morning Captain” ... also a great album with a final song that is next-level awesome. Y’dig?

He also dissed on Burial’s Rival Dealer EP, but he thought all the songs were okay except for “Come Down to Us,” which is the most transcendent thing Burial’s ever made. He thinks it’s like Burial’s worst song. So I was just kidding.

Obviously I fucking love “Good Morning Captain.”

Quote:
[url]
By the way, you can still buy the CD/DVD package for $25 from his site. It'll be $280 on Amazon, just like Blonde, if you don't do it now.

Wait, the cd/dvd of Blonde? Or of Endless?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|