View Single Post
Old 02.06.2012, 05:41 PM   #54
Bakesalee
little trouble girl

Bakesalee kicks all y'all's assesBakesalee kicks all y'all's assesBakesalee kicks all y'all's assesBakesalee kicks all y'all's assesBakesalee kicks all y'all's assesBakesalee kicks all y'all's assesBakesalee kicks all y'all's assesBakesalee kicks all y'all's assesBakesalee kicks all y'all's assesBakesalee kicks all y'all's assesBakesalee kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
??? I never knew this. Who played what? Remember any particularly awesome or funny moments? Remember anything they played? (This has really gripped my imagination for some reason.)

Sorry, I should have been more clear. And I'm guessing it wasn't newly purchased gear. I think it was borrowed gear from other bands at the show, because the show happened during the same afternoon they found their shit to be stolen. I could be wrong, but I thought Steve was playing Sleater Kinney's drums. I took about 2 rolls of film from their set alone, so I'll have to check some time. Thurston was playing a white on black Fender Stratocaster. Totally run-of-the-mill compared to what we're used to equipment wise. But you'd never had known that if you were just listening. Sunday, Teenage Riot, Mote, Anagrama, Shadow of a Doubt - I had the chills the entire time.
Bakesalee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|