View Single Post
Old 09.19.2013, 01:54 PM   #3179
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
That is easy to say from the outside looking in. Obama is probably a worse president than Bush because nothing has changed, in fact all the Bush II era policies have increased such as mass deportation, escalation of the police state, and expanding of forward military operations concurrently around the world. How is that better than Bush? How is that not the same? The window dressing looks great, and its fooled most foreigners, but here in the States, people aren't fooling themselves. Even !@#$%! finally came to his senses after five years of this bullshit.

while i have expressed immense disappointed with the messiah, and i recognize that the lesser evil is still evil, i would never claim that bush was a "better" president, you mulehead cognitively challenged mule.

i've said that obama is the greater hypocrite, but i consider hypocrisy a political virtue of sorts.

for your failed attempt to speak for me i'll say you're consistently trapped in your own reality distortion field and at this point i question if you're really so stubborn or you're just plain stupid.

i hope i have made my point clear now because nothing else gets through to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
best damn president since clinton.

the above got me so pissed i almost forgot to say, that was funny.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|