View Single Post
Old 08.14.2016, 04:01 PM   #15
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I really don't think it's a point of contention on this board. I'm surprised that anyone here would be pumped about a Temple of the Dog reunion tour, to be honest. I think your average Sonic Yourh fans and your average Pearl Jam fans have VERY little overlap in the grand scheme of things. Group A being hardcore SY fans who own every album and listen to all the weird side projects, group B being hardcore Pearl Jam fans who ... I don't know... wear sweatpants and work at saw mills and get made fun of by all the Slayer fans, or teenagers who get made fun of by all the whatever the fuck fans... It would probably like a 5% overlap in a ven diagram. Sheeit
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|