View Single Post
Old 06.17.2010, 05:05 PM   #255
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

hilarious. I didn't even read all your post and I had already put that link in google translate

Domenech: "It is now a miracle"

L a France risque bien de quitter le Mondial 2010 au stade du premier tour, répétant la mésaventure de l'Euro 2008 et de la Coupe du monde 2002.
L France may well leave the 2010 World Cup stadium in the first round, repeating the misfortune of Euro 2008 and the 2002 World Cup.
Défaits 2-0 par le Mexique jeudi à Polokwane, les Bleus n'ont plus le contrôle de leur destin.
Defeated 2-0 by Mexico on Thursday in Polokwane, the Blues have more control of their destiny.
Il faudra battre l'Afrique du Sud et prier dans le même temps pour que les Mexicains et les Uruguayens ne se séparent pas sur un score nul.
It must beat South Africa and pray at the same time that Mexicans and Uruguayans do not separate in a draw.
Et là encore la différence de buts sera à surveiller...
And again the goal difference will be to monitor ...
if

Souvent accusé de noyer le poisson, Raymond Domenech n'a cette fois-ci pas dissimulé sa déception : "Je n'ai pas de mots, c'est une vraie déception, pour tous les gens, pour ceux qui y croyaient. Cela a basculé sur un coup du sort mais c'est comme ça, on n'a pas réussi à redresser la barre. Dommage" .
Often accused of obfuscation, Raymond Domenech has this time made no secret of his disappointment: "I have no words, it's a real disappointment for everyone, for those who believed. This switched to a twist of fate, but that's how it has failed to redress the balance. pity.
Le sélectionneur a avoué son impuissance. "Si on avait de vraies explications on aurait réglé le problème. Il ya de bonnes intentions, des envies, mais il ya toujours quelque chose qui coince, qui n'a pas réussi à se mettre en place, à fonctionner. C'est vraiment plus qu'une déception... Je n'ai pas de mots pour le moment" , at-il déclaré après la rencontre.
The coach admitted his impotence. "If we had real explanations we have solved the problem. There are good intentions, desires, but there is always something that stuck, which failed to develop, to operate. It really is more than a disappointment ... I have no words for the moment, "he said after the meeting.
"On n'est pas une grande équipe sur le terrain. Je ne vais pas commencer à dire ce qui ne va pas, je le dirai aux personnes concernées. Contre l'Uruguay (0-0), j'étais frustré parce qu'il y avait la place pour gagner, je nous ai trouvés solides. Ce soir pareil, jusqu'en deuxième période" , a jugé le capitaine, Patrice Evra . "Il n'y a rien à dire sauf que c'est une grosse catastrophe. Je ne voyais pas venir la défaite. Il faut assumer. Quand tu finis un Euro au premier tour et que tu es aussi capable de sortir au premier tour d'un Mondial, tu n'as pas envie de penser au football après ça" , a encore analysé le joueur de Manchester United .
"It is not a great team in the field. I am not going to say what's wrong, I say to those concerned. Against Uruguay (0-0), I was frustrated that there was room to win, I've found us strong. Tonight the same, until the second period ", said the captain, Patrice Evra ". There is nothing to say except it's a huge disaster . I did not see coming defeat. It must be assumed. When you finish one Euro in the first round and you are also able to escape the first round of a World Cup, you do not want to think about football after that " has yet analyzed the player Manchester United .

Côté mexicain, le premier buteur du jour, Javier Hernandez , s'est montré simplement heureux. "Je suis surtout content de cette victoire, plus que pour mon but ou pour le titre de meilleur joueur du match. On voulait donner de la joie à notre pays ce soir. Mais cette victoire est un premier pas, il nous reste un long chemin à faire. Pour l'instant, on ne pense pas au match contre l'Uruguay, on veut profiter de cet instant" , a raconté le nouveau joueur de Manchester United.
Mexican side, the first scorer of the day, Javier Hernandez , proved just happy. "I am especially pleased with this victory, more than for my purpose or as the best player of the game. We wanted to give joy our country this evening. But this victory is a first step, we still have a long way to go. For now, we do not think the match against Uruguay, we want to enjoy this moment, "he told the new Manchester United player.
Le sélectionneur de la Tri, Javier Aguirre , a félicité son groupe : "Cela fait trois mois que nous sommes ensemble, l'équipe est bien rodée, et avec le potentiel offensif qui est le nôtre, on essaie toujours de bousculer l'adversaire. Il nous reste maintenant 90 minutes, contre l'Uruguay, pour atteindre notre premier objectif, la qualification (pour les 8es de finale)" .
The coach of the Tri, Javier Aguirre , has congratulated his group: "For three months we are together, the team is well oiled, and with the offensive potential that is ours, we always try to upset the opponent. Now we have 90 minutes against Uruguay, to reach our first objective, to qualify (for the 8th finals). "

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|