View Single Post
Old 07.16.2010, 05:36 PM   #39
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
I personally think Eyes Wide Shut is a really cool movie. What makes it special to me is some titties.... nah, jk, but it's really cool because it's one of the slowest movies I've ever seen. Every scene, all the dialogue, the whole speed of the movie is unnaturally slow. The director did a good job of sticking to the pace of the film and selling the actors on the pace of it (yes, the horrible man that is Tom Cruise included). It has such a rich, dark, grimy feel to it's that's not easily achieved. The whole film feels thick. The lighting and sound are special too. In all, the story is borderline cheesy, but it the film and acting is rich enough to draw you in to where it doesn't really matter.

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|