View Single Post
Old 04.24.2016, 12:53 AM   #3
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Yes, that's because Daredevil is basically red Batman. Always has been, always will be. One of Marvel's many attempts to cash in on Batman's success, but I think Daredevil has, over time, really developed into its own entity. A better riff on Batman than even DC could manage (with, say, Green Arrow).

I was really quite pleasantly surprised by Punisher. Never been much of a fan of the character, but I was on board for this big time.

And Elektra was, despite Frank Miller's failure to give his blessing, MUCH better... INFINITELY better than the film version. I liked the casting choice and the way the character was portrayed felt more true to the original idea.

Now, obviously Bull's Eye is going to need to make an appearance in season 3. That will be a challenge.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|