View Single Post
Old 06.05.2011, 08:45 PM   #58
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
oh I dunno. I have 20 copies of it sitting at my house but have been too busy to put putting it in my dvd player. I think ith as the trailers and stuff. The art is cool. I was going to do all sorts of cool features for it but he never got back to me about releasing it, until the day he said "Sorry for the delay, it's out now!" I sent him tons of files initially and he didn't have a computer so he had to download them all at a library and burn them there. I got a msg "got em all!" and then it took him a year to respond anymore. I understood, no biggy, all that was fine, but i never really knew if it was coming out for real or not. Oh well, he did a good job with the art and so on, and has always been a supporter of my music and films, which means more to me than anything, and I could have just done the special features and released it myself. CURRENTLY.. played up in Indianapolis at an art museum Fri. and is playing again at the end of the month, where I'm going to unload half the copies and I'm going to take the other half to the college town bookstores. So, I'm not selling any right now. I am thinking of re-releasing all my films on one DVD, in a deluxe package, call it "THE COMPLETE ADAM COOLEY FILMOGRAPHY", throw in all my unreleased shorts, do commentary tracks and other shit for all my films. I'm thinking about it. Also, I got ahold of killer pimp/turbo pimp records about a possible re-release of PSYCHIC EXISTENTIALISM, since it sold out pretty quickly. I'm going to remaster it and add some new tracks and shit. I still get msg's about that one quite a bit.

Thanks for the interest!

And yeah, D2 is my favorite game ever. SIN AND PUNISHMENT 2 is incredible, but Treasure is my favorite company of all time. FLOWER SUN AND RAIN is mindfuckingbogglingly great.

I don't really visit that thread anymore because I don't really play video games. After beating Killer7, D2, and Ico, I don't feel like I'll ever play any games that effect me to such a degree. I pretty much only play Lumines or I play old SNES/Genesis games sometimes. Been playing Earthbound.

If anyone has any questions for me, my pm box is PERMANENTLY full, so go to evolghost's "atsonicpark" thread and ask away, haha.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|