View Single Post
Old 07.04.2006, 09:24 PM   #26
against_the_grain
stalker

against_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daycare Nation
Yeah, Austin is very laid back--maybe too laid back. If I lived there I'd never get anything done--we need pressure in order to move forward, IMO.

I love Waterloo Records and Book People (where I saw Allen Ginsberg read before he died) and Cheapo Discs....and Austin has great nature, such as the historic Barton Springs.

You got that right !! One of the best record/cd stores around....and the Barton Springs...yeah...up Barton Creek from the 'main swimming' zone....are several areas of smooth rocks just under the water surface. In the Spring, before the summer droughts, the water flows just right over the rocks. So you go 'sliding' down the creek on your butt....sometime you get going too fast and OUCH...you slam your ass...and go over some kinda dangerous waterfalls.....anyway....that's BUTTHOLE SURFING ! Gibby Haynes, BH lead guy and his cohorts used to do this all the time...and the term was coined ! This was many years ago....hahahahahahahaaaaaa....last year was prime...the water stayed up for weeks beyond the norm. Beautiful !! I bruised my BUTT severly going over the falls at one spot ! I WAS rather ripped and nearly ripped myself a new ONE !!!!

I stayed on topic....RATHER RIPPED !

Do not fear mistakes. There are none

Miles Davis
against_the_grain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|