View Single Post
Old 05.19.2006, 11:24 AM   #113
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by alyasa
The emotional timbre of Eddie Vedder's voice...

eddie vedder is one of the, if not the, most emotionally dead singers in the history of man kind. there's nothing in his singing, it's a void. whenever i hear his voice, or anyone similar to him, all i hear is "i have a cool voice, eh? i sound like john denver!!"

and why is radiohead doing things for the wrong reasons? what are those wrong reasons they're doing things for? and the way they look? do they have a super processed image?

now, so does sonic youth look wrong and do it for the wrong reasons? i guess, by most of the standards carried by people here, sonic youth belong to that category.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|