View Single Post
Old 09.30.2007, 12:26 AM   #107
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
what recording are you talking about? i write out all my songs beforehand and my songs have actual riffs and structure (and some stuff has lots of melody). i don't even really delve that much into the realm of electronics except maybe some minor keys or electronic squiggles beneath the surface of the stuff i do (obviously, i use a drum machine, but that's out of necessity to get a good recording; it's extremely difficult to record a real drummer and make it sound good, however our drummer learns most of the drum parts for the live show). but yeah. i mean, i play all the songs you hear on the myspace page live.. we use a laptop, real drummer, real bassist, me on guitar/vocals, trombone/xylaphone/double bass/accordian player. so, i'm not sure what recording you heard, but there isn't much random electronic stuff to what i do...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|