Thread: Mental illness?
View Single Post
Old 06.25.2019, 02:29 AM   #14
d.sound
the destroyed room

d.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's asses
Re: borderline

It was mutual. She warned me about the i love you, i hate you, don't ever leave me pattern. She once felt hate for me because I didn't understand her belief in communism. I thought it was just a normal conversation. I had a borderline diagnosis once (inaccurate) and I sort of did that before. Not hate, but phases of obsessive love, no love, break up/get back together over and over, then never able to move on. So I wasn't entirely scared. Sounds like I should have been though.

Re: bipolar
I can't hold a job. Between migraines, anxiety and bipolar I never make it past a couple months. I enjoy making music and art but I have no idea how to make a living off of it. Every aptitude test I've ever taken told me to be a visual artist. I only make visual art for my music though. I have had very unpleasant experiences traveling out of town to play shows but some day I will force myself to tour. (have no idea how to organize one either.)

Finding the right meds is key. Trouble is it takes years to figure out.

Anti depressant: paxil
Mood stabilizers: lamictal, depakote, seroquel
Anti psychotic: risperdal

Migraines: maxalt, cannabis, naproxen

Also -

Hormones: spironolactone, nadolol, finasteride

And more!
d.sound is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|