View Single Post
Old 04.14.2006, 11:35 AM   #47
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by truncated
I just don't understand.

I simply do not get it.

How do people function on a daily basis, when they are so criminally fucking dumb?

Someday in the near future, I will be global dictator (nevermind how I know this, but it is fact). I will then appoint persons I have deemed qualified to give the general public a series of tests to measure their mental agility and overall sensibility, and anyone who fails to pass these tests will be immediately executed. The remaining population will then coexist happily in a utopia of appreciable wit and good taste.

I will also put a blanket ban on tapered jeans, but I'll disclose the details later.

i will obey oh master if i can make some suggestions to your world domination. first of all, going with the jeans theme i would like there to be more than just fucking boot cut or tapered jeans. i swear it was never so hard to get stuff when i was kid.
jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|