Thread: Religion thread
View Single Post
Old 11.15.2019, 11:57 AM   #112
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
BTW, if you actually read what Emmanuel who is called Jesus the Christ said, he spoke very clearly about how a truly good human needs to disavow all familial ties (for family can force you to be evil to protect the "family"), all organized religious ties (for religion seeks to force you to think as they decide, with no room for personal connection to the divine without some pedophile intermediary), and all ties to nationality (Render unto Ceasar what is Ceasars. Nations are all false ideas, which keep us separate and make us think we are better than the humans on the other side of the river.)

They killed Emmanuel who is called Jesus the Christ because of this. He drew forth followers from all races, all "religions", all nationalities. The Hebrew priests/rabbis derided Jesus because he preached to GREEKS! GREEKS!! Oh my!

religion is a fucking load of shit.