View Single Post
Old 10.17.2012, 03:17 PM   #1923
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
shit, i saw it, WOW!!!!!! i had no idea.

funny thing, that talk of "team spirit" has been going around-- the commentators brought it up while the score was 3-0 and said they saw nothing wrong with it.

then again when you're ahead 4-0 you can relax, and then, paffff, BOOT TO THE HEAD.

wowza. seriously.

loew is a filthy booger-eater and i laughed at the fact that he was wearing a nosferatu coat.

i was eating my breakfast watching the game and they'd show a closeup of him and i'd go "please don't eat a booger right now, or sniff your armpit." so i only had to deal with the spitting.

but yeah, okay, he's good, but not that good, and you gotta blame someone.

neuer fucked the dog too this time aroudn.

Germany are in an interesting place now. For years people have been saying the same old "you can never write off the Germans" while quietly thinking they're not that strong a force. That started to change in the Euros where they started to be taken really seriously and many even had them as favourites. Expectation will be even stronger in the WC but I do wonder how well Loew will deal with that shift in expectation, from could-do-wells to should-do-wells. It's all hypothetical but I wonder if he's one of those managers more suited to overachieving as an underdog than fulfilling actual promise. That's why you have to respect coaches like Del Bosque. He may have the players (as Loew does) but he quietly goes about his business never buckling under that pressure of expectation - the same pressure that I think will be too much for Brazil when they host the tournament. But again, it's all hypothetical.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|