View Single Post
Old 05.27.2020, 12:44 PM   #8225
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screaming Skull
Pure, unadulterated ignorance on full display here, folks. While Sonic Youth do have some political songs, they are far from being a political band. But please, GeneticKiss, continue to tell me what I'm allowed to like/dislike. I used to be all for diversity and inclusion, but now it seems group-think is the way to go. You've convinced me!
Funny how you somehow think racism/homophobia/fascism/etc are just differing points of view when in reality, the people you've chosen to ally with would stamp out any point of view other than blind loyalty to the state and the inferiority of all ethnicities other than Caucasians.