View Single Post
Old 09.19.2012, 04:36 PM   #1811
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
expecting some good laughs at Cristiano's sadness ...

he's a fucking crybaby, but when he has the ball the bastard plays beautifully.i stil hate him though.

---------------

bayern vs. valencia was a fun game for me (bayern fan) but valencia did nothing on the first half and only got interesting in the 2nd especially after valdez (the paraguayan) got in, even though bayern got real sloppy after its substitutions.

gomez remains benched post-op so pizarro played instead but did little, ribéry only played 1/2 match (not yet sure why), the new acquisitions dante and javi martínez played well, and kroos ruled today. the new striker, whatsisname, something eastern-european sounding with an m and a c and a z (mr mxzzplxcz?) (who substituted pizarro), kicked a horrible fucking penalty. the ref fucked up in several occasions (like stopping the game for a yellow card during a bayern attack instead of letting the game go on then give the card) but whatevs. if was nice to see badstuber on the left instead of center, filling in for alaba, and dante covering his usual spot. i think they have a better defense now than last year though i like alaba.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|