Thread: Religion thread
View Single Post
Old 11.15.2019, 11:52 AM   #111
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Organized Religion is how the truly powerful and wealthy control the rest of us, like parents controlling their children with tales of Santa Claus, The Tooth Fairy, or the Three Kings (for Latinos). In no way do the truly powerful and wealthy actually believe or practice what they ask of us to believe and practice, same as parents who ask kids to be good for Santa but could give a fuck about being good themselves, cuz they know they made up the idea of Santa.

the TEACHINGS of enlightened humans (The Buddha, Emmanuel who is called Jesus the Christ, Confucius, Mohammed, Abraham, Moses, etc.) are all that truly matter, for they show us how to live in love and how to live in peace with the amazing world we are all part of.

Priests/pastors/rabbis/Imam's etc. can all go fuck themselves. They are the slave-owners and plantation masters of our collective spirituality, and they use it for their own ends.