View Single Post
Old 10.19.2015, 09:55 AM   #59
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i'm going to stop asking about your situation here because it's become an excuse for people to act like they've never made mistakes or needed help from anyone.

as oscar wilde put it (more or less) morality is the attitude we have towards people we personally dislike. well, shit, i still like you, so i don't give a fuck about whether you're on the right or the wrong on this one, or the purity of your morals, or if you're good at managing donations, etc. really i don't give a shit. you're okay by me and i wish you well.

i don't know if n'ik and you got along back in ancient times (n'ik = dead battery) but i'm gonna guess not because he's using you as an excuse to philosophize about big abstractions he cannot control, like "the world" and "humanity". it's great to be on mt. olympus looking down at earth. i remember him back in the day asking for money for a train ticket though. maybe it was for heroin.

as for t&b, classic gauche caviar.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|