View Single Post
Old 10.19.2015, 06:16 AM   #56
SpaceCadetHayden
the end of the ugly

SpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
im thinking about donating but im wondering why you got beat up in the first place? what did you do? i mean hurroin obviously but what else, were you stealing money for hurroin?

My cousin told me to buck up and i said "i don't need your hypermasc advice rn damon" and then he threw me on the tile floor and threw me into my grandpa's car and broke open a sebaceous cyst so far we owe like 12k with 3 ER visits and I still have the cyst as the state is being a pain in my ass w/ insurance.

my cousin is like my mom's best friend(who is a horrible bitch who literally still tells people i'm on heroin/meth/whatever drug she can think of. ema used to post on here as 2good4u she was my best friend since i was 6 and she just up and stopped talking to me even though i'm not using any drugs beyond the necessary benzos and mood stabilizers atm(and pot)

SpaceCadetHayden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|