View Single Post
Old 10.17.2011, 09:01 AM   #207
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by groar
those examples of other bands and fleetwood mac,not good, christine mcvie moved on, but the bass player she left became a total wreck.
we're talking 27yrs, the part about they could continue without negative vibes...
what the fuck are you talking about, obviously some big black vibes have come up, cos' they're not even continuing as a married couple, I'd say the band comes after their marriage.
they no longer want to be married, but let's be friends, I still want to make music with you, but I'd never make another kid with you....
someone is not who we think they are?

I"m just saying (hoping) that they continue on in spite of this, and I don't see it as completely impossible.

Like I said- they're both sensible and sensitive people, and they're loyal to their fans. It's reasonable to hold out hope.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|