Thread: Dropping out...
View Single Post
Old 01.03.2007, 12:57 PM   #8
lucyrulesok
100%

lucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

but beyond that, i know nothing about hte british educational system. except that-- isn't your school supposed to be Really Fucking Good? does god give breath to those who have no teeth in england too?

If only I knew what you meant. I guess yr saying that I shouldn't throw away the oppurtunity which is what a lot of people have been saying to me, but I don't really see the point in staying somewhere for four years if I'm going to be crying myself to sleep every night. But like I said, maybe I'm just conceited and I don't know a good thing when I see one. That's what I;m worried about.

But I am going to go to uni, even if I do drop out, I'm going to transfer into UCL, from which I got much better vibes when I looked around, the people seemed quite interesting and I would still be able to go out for the night and listen to the music I like rather than shitty 90's cheese.

BUT then again "the grass is always greener..."