View Single Post
Old 11.01.2012, 02:42 PM   #6
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
almost all NDE's (near death experiences) are actually memories of deeply submerged initial reactions to the birth experience.

The only thing that differentiates humans from other animals, and which is said plainly in genesis, is that humans know the difference between Good and Evil, and the difference between Life and Death.

Other animals experience life and death but they do not live with that dichotomy looming over their thoughts.
Other animals do altruistic things (good) or hurtful things (evil) but they do not see it like humans.

humans can override instincts if we so want and choose the good, and choose the life, or vice versa.

Because of this we seek explanations for WHY? why?? why??? why do good people die, and bad people live? why do children starve while steve jobs builds a massive multi million dollar yacht, even in death?

we decide, it must be GAWD!