View Single Post
Old 08.04.2013, 02:15 PM   #3595
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Ah, ok. I thought that bid was from Barcelona for some reason.

Luiz is one of the most improved players I've seen in ages. I hated him at first but I can't get enough of him now. Although in terms of Bayern he may represent the same dilemma as the one surrounding Martinez, in that they're both defenders who are probably better in midfield than in defence. In many ways a lovely problem to have but not if you're in need of a traditional 'thou shall not pass' central defender, a la Chiellini or Kompany or someone like that.

Saying all that, if you're just talking about someone covering for Badstuber, Luiz is pure overkill moneywise. He'd represent a much more significant reshaping of the defence. And if he was used as a LB, that'd put Alaba at risk who, in that position, I think is far better than Luiz.

How did Bayern's defence typically line up under Heynckes?

EDIT: There's a rumour that if Man U don't get Fabregas they're gonna put a bid in for Schweinsteiger, and I can't see Pep putting up much opposition if they do.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|