View Single Post
Old 04.29.2012, 08:13 PM   #1
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
So I graduated college last June with a bachelor's in history and I've been looking for jobs. I'm a substitute teacher but no districts are hiring. I've tried finding research or writing jobs but no luck. I've lost my shitty warehouse job and am unemployed so I've had to move back in with my parents. On top of that most of my friends have moved away, I only have one really close one.

I just feel lost. I don't wanna work for the rest of my life. It's a depressing thought to me; having a career, and a family, day in day out, wasted. I dunno why. I just wish I could leave, I'm tired of Southern CAli. I have no desire for anything material anymore. Have you guys ever felt lost in life? Maybe some older posters can share their experiences.
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|