View Single Post
Old 09.06.2014, 09:25 AM   #1024
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I haven't heard that one, but I do like Kurupt.

"No Chorus" is the best. "Your fans are mad/your performance is garbage bag."
Streetz iz a mutha is like I said, probably Kurrupt's best solo record. The production and beats were top shelf selection and it still managed to have that 1990s east side LA backyard party feel.. first come first served is an art-rap masterpiece. Dr dooom perfectly satirized that spooky gothic or film noir rap that started with 7Day Theory and peaked with E-40 The Element of Surprise.. rap that was dark, street, and with str8 up spooky ass beats and production. Dr dooom nailed it, perfect rhymes and with such potent satire that you wouldnt know it unless you really knew that kool keith shit. The beats are still some of the sickest examples of pure Yay Area sound you'll ever hear and it was definitely that undisputed best rap album of 2001

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|