View Single Post
Old 06.23.2017, 10:36 PM   #8608
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
looks like chile had more/better chances, but germany was a bunch of kids so in my mind it's "their"victory because they should have been spanked by the grownups.

Yeah, the Lone Star isn't playing at their true best. As I said before, I sense indecision (not imprecision — now that would scare me... although, come to think of it, which is worse?) from players who should know better. I hate to sound like the living-in-fútbol's-past moron who always think the presence of a "classic 10" would fix shit, but because of the way Chile is playing I do miss someone like Jorge Valdivia.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|