View Single Post
Old 02.19.2016, 04:12 PM   #22
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
was just listening to All Hands again and was transported back in time to being a teenager, smoking pot in the bushes of a park on my way walking to high school... wow! its always amazing how vivid your memories are when triggered by something.. a total flashback! Its like, I can not just see myself, I can see that entire moment in every single detail.. the colors of the bushes and the grass in that dim gray overcast morning... the smells.. my own thoughts that morning!! even EXACTLY how was feeling to each specific song on my headphones...

whoa... THIS is why I love music. My memory is fucked from smoking pot for twenty years BUT its all in there somewhere, I just have a fucked up filing system. I need triggers to bring up the files of memory..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|