View Single Post
Old 03.12.2014, 07:04 AM   #105
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
Well, at first you were quite mean to me. But you have been mean to many here, so that´s not the problem.

The problem is that I believe many thinks here you have great knowledge to music (at least I think so). And you´re saying your opinions about Thurston like you´re just talking about his music. I bet there is something else. This thread proves it. You believed Heavenmetal was a new song of Thurston. When CLM album came, you claimed you´ve listened it and said it was shit. In reality you haven´t listened Thurston´s music properly for years.
There is no ''problem'' and if you think I'm going to listen to Thurston Moore's new phoney, high-street feminism on record for more than one sitting before dismissing it, you really have more time to dedicate to shit music than I do. I care little for being an authentic Sonic Youth fan because I can testify that being a hardcore fan of a band often produces criticism-free takes of their music. You are a tedious example of that. And yes, mine is a VERY personal take on Thurston Moore since I happen to think he is incredibly uncool now and has been for a long time. I’m also not sure why you worry so much if my taste in music is great or not. I certainly don’t.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|