View Single Post
Old 03.12.2014, 05:24 AM   #104
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
I don't understand why year after year you seem to have a problem with me complaining about Thurston Moore's music. Have I done something to you personally?
Well, at first you were quite mean to me. But you have been mean to many here, so that´s not the problem.

The problem is that I believe many thinks here you have great knowledge to music (at least I think so). And you´re saying your opinions about Thurston like you´re just talking about his music. I bet there is something else. This thread proves it. You believed Heavenmetal was a new song of Thurston. When CLM album came, you claimed you´ve listened it and said it was shit. In reality you haven´t listened Thurston´s music properly for years.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|