View Single Post
Old 10.23.2017, 05:23 AM   #1776
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
about to finish the latest bojack and the last available season of the great british bakeoff on netflix.

bojack has been fucking brilliant— always— but they started getting experimental the past couple of seasons. so good. and it’s a fucking cartoon! ha ha ha ha

the great british bakeoff is nice and relaxing but man those comics are always trying to force the most horrible puns it’s embarrassing. nevertheless a pleasant soothing watch unlike anything with gordon ramsey in america (in the uk shows he acts more like a human being).

but anyway.

OH YEAH tried watching american horror story season 1 but it’s just too fucking disturbing. im already stressed out and then that shit just jolts me dead. i only have so much adrenaline.

Yeah, the new Bojack season was incredible and brilliant. New high for cartoons. Suck it, everything else!

And I feel you on AHS.

The third season is not as disturbing, and I actually love the plot and characters from that one. The second season is like... yikes.. wow. Discrubing as shit. So much rape!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|