View Single Post
Old 08.19.2013, 08:59 AM   #709
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Wow. You know, I'd have to scroll back through this list to even remember what my favorite raps of the year used to be! This has been a hell of a year for hip hop.

where did Indigoism run off to? That's still a top 10'er for me for sure. I seem to remember you being pretty into it.

Glad to see Tree in your list. Sunday School II has been one of my picks since the first time I heard it. I'm going to have to let Doris set in, and pit Yeezus and 12 Reasons against each other once more before I can assemble a proper updated list. However, I know Magna Carta Holy Grail is going to be on there, if a little lower than I'd expected.
i just haven't felt the urge to revisit it lately due to the repetitive subject matter. still a dope project i guess.

i do find Magna Carta entertaining as hell, just like every other "mediocre" Jay album. but i can't say that it's something which will be worth remembering in 2-3 years, you know?

i've also been digging the new Gucci "World War III" trilogy, as well as some other stuff. seriously i think i could make a top 25 by the end this year.

oh and i'm so excited about Schoolboy Q's upcoming album. i think that'll end up as my album of the year.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|